The foundations of our success – 15 years on…
We recently celebrated our 15th year in business and Co-founders Sarah Culshaw and Kirsty Miall have compiled their top reasons for why Attic is going strong fifteen years on:
- Friendship – the foundation of their successful business
- Freedom – being quick to adapt to emerging trends
- Fun – not taking themselves too seriously and remembering to enjoy the job
- Fearless – having the courage to punch way above their weight in the early years
- Free thinking – ensuring their staff retain their individuality
- Fascinating clients – newbies and big guns from every area of industry
- Food – enjoying lots of delicious client lunches and great conversations
- Fulfilling – having a passion and loving what they do, the satisfaction of helping someone get their dream job
- Funny – full on hysteria to the point of weeping on many occasions
- Forgiveness – forgiving each other when things don’t go according to plan
- First class – maintaining a top-notch service to both clients and candidates alike
- Focussed – doing what they are good at and doing it well, not trying to cover every area
- Faith – in their own abilities
- Fast paced – feeding off the energy that good recruitment creates
- Feel-good – enabling life changing decisions to be made for their wonderful candidates & clients
Sarah Culshaw, Co-founder commented ‘15 years has flown in an industry which sometimes gets a bad press and can be pretty tough but for me it continues to be as rewarding, interesting and challenging as the first year’.
Kirsty Miall, Co-founder added ‘We are proud and privileged to work with such great clients who demand the best of the best. Loving what we do and being passionate about our work will ensure the future success of the business’.
And there you have it, the essential ingredients to build not only a great place to work but also a very successful recruitment consultancy. If you need a PA, you know where to come.
Attic are great people to work with, they were very sensitive to our needs and able to find exactly the right person for our team now, and for our future ambitions. I recommend them to any ‘creative business’ and for anyone who needs intelligent and talented staff.