Finance Manager – Tech Start Up
Are you a finance expert that thrives in a fast paced, start-up environment? An exciting and revolutionary medical tech start up is looking for an experienced Finance Manager. Having recently won a large grant, this is an exciting growth period and you will be a vital member of the senior leadership team.
Based in modern North London offices, this is an inspired, hard working team and you must have confidence in your ability to oversee the financial management at both a strategic and operational level.
Key responsibilities will include
- Maintain accurate and up to date accounting records for the company and its subsidiaries
- Work with the CEO and Managers to prepare comprehensive annual budgets
- Produce quarterly management accounts and provide relevant and accurate periodic reports
- prepare statutory accounts and supporting schedules and assist auditors during their audit
- Prepare and submit VAT returns
- Manage monthly payroll
The ideal candidate will have worked in a start-up environment and have proven experience with all of the above. If you’re an adaptable, dedicated and energetic Finance Manager who wants to help bring this innovative technology to the market, then please apply. Strong experience with XERO software is desirable.